Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
11-30-2018, 12:04 PM   #1

Pentax MX-1 internal memory to external ?

Hey people, I was able to buy an MX-1 to go with my other Pentax cameras.
I really love this camera, hope they bring out an MX-2 one day !!
So I had just received this camera and started taking some testshots, and bang, my 3rd shot turned out really great (model was my dog haha)
However the photos were stored on internal memory (didn't put card in ...)

Does anybody know how i can move photos from internal to external ?
I don't have the cable to connect to PC (it wasn't included)

thanks !

11-30-2018, 12:54 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
If the option is there, it would be in playback mode. I think it could be the second icon from the left in the last row:

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-30-2018, 01:43 PM   #3

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
If the option is there, it would be in playback mode. I think it could be the second icon from the left in the last row:
Yes it is Adam! I have checked and this option is described as "To copy images between the built-in memory and an SD Memory Card"
12-01-2018, 10:52 AM   #4

Original Poster
thank you so much fellow pentaxians !

I've attached the photo
Really loving the output of this camera, it renders better then all those 1" sensor camera's from other brands imo !

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX MX-1  Photo 

Last edited by shootraw; 12-01-2018 at 11:03 AM.
12-01-2018, 11:06 AM - 1 Like   #5

QuoteOriginally posted by shootraw Quote
thank you so much fellow pentaxians !

I've attached the photo
Really loving the output of this camera, it renders better then all those 1" sensor camera's from other brands imo !
Yes! the MX-1 is a wonderful camera. 1cm macro!? wonderful!
I have mine for more than 5 years now and during this time have taken a couple of hard drops and the little guy is performing like new.

Cheers!

p.s. Cute doggy btw!
12-01-2018, 11:34 AM   #6

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Amoon Quote
Yes! the MX-1 is a wonderful camera. 1cm macro!? wonderful!
I have mine for more than 5 years now and during this time have taken a couple of hard drops and the little guy is performing like new.

Cheers!

p.s. Cute doggy btw!
It sits nicely along my K01, KS-1, K70 , K7 and soon... K1
12-01-2018, 12:45 PM - 1 Like   #7
Forum Member

I have a K50 with some nice lenses but it's the MX-1 that I keep reaching for.

It's just so convenient and the image quality never disappoints. The longer I own it, 4 years now, the more I appreciate it.