Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-28-2019, 09:08 PM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Pentax Zoom 90-WR zoom button comming unglued

I have a Pentax Zoom 90-WR camera that I have used for decades. Recently the rubber button over the zoom switch has become "un-glued" since it is a rubber glued to hard plastic I am unsure what to use to stick it back down. I also see that if I get any glue into the hole under the button I may mess up the contacts that allows it to function. Does anyone have a fix that they have tried on their WR-90 and know it works in the long term. If not I think I will just cover the buttons with black electrical tape and write T (tele) and W (wide) on where the tape covers the buttons.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
90-wr zoom button, button, buttons, digital camera, pentax, pentax cameras, pentax zoom 90-wr, point and shoot, rubber, tape