Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-07-2019, 06:18 PM   #1

Pentax optio M85 external alimentation

So I don't really know in what section to post this but I think that here is the most appropriate.

I'm building a timelapse pan tilt machine with an old pentax optio m85 I figured out how to add an external trigger port to the camera but now I ran it the battery problem when I use the cable the video output default to the composite input which isn't a problem but if I try to charge it it goes into computer mode which is a problem so I tried to put 4volt on the B+ and B- terminals of the battery the camera don't turn on I was wondering of the use of the TH / T pin after a bit of searching I found out that it could be a thermistor but after mesuring it and putting the correct resistor put it still won't work.

So anyone one know what to do to have this camera running off the battery ?

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
battery, camera, diy, external power, m85, optio, pentax, pentax optio m85, pentax service, repair, service, warranty