Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 23 Likes Search this Thread
03-02-2020, 02:53 AM - 1 Like   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Thank you kwb! I loved the entries, imagination and images! I'll have the next up tonight.

03-02-2020, 10:47 AM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Congratulations to Titia and especially to David!

And thanks to kwb for a challenging theme. I just about gave up
Looking forward to Davids contest.
03-03-2020, 02:53 AM   #18
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Thanks for the honorable mention and congrats to David. I thought his entry was superb.
03-04-2020, 09:03 PM   #19
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by kwb Quote
This month's theme is Centennial. As far as PENTAX is still technically 100 years old (Aashi Kogaku Goshi Kaisha was founded in Nov. 1919) there's no reason not to celebrate to have some fun. In the spirit of this, there's a prize of "PENTAX 100 years of history" sticker pictured in the attached for the winner.

You don't have to take the theme literally or too seriously, it's good enough to convince me that your picture is somehow related to 1, 0 and 0. Let's get creative, take new pictures or find old ones, I hope you can post something here!

Contest Rules:
  • Always have fun!
  • Cameras:
    • ALL CAMERA BRANDS ARE ALLOWED.
    • The camera including the lens should fit in a pocket on your coat, jacket or pants etc. (some exceptions below).
    • As far as the size requirement is met, all digital cameras with sensors smaller than or equal to 1" are allowed. However, for interchangeable lens cameras, no "adopted" lenses are allowed.
    • As far as the size requirement is met, all non-interchangeable lens cameras regardless of the sensor size and medium (digital or film) are allowed.
    • Interchangeable lens cameras with sensors larger than 1" are not allowed regardless of the size.
    • Mobile phones, tablets and any 110 film cameras are allowed regardless of the size.
  • Entries will close on February 29th, 2020 midnight PST.
  • Maximum image dimensions are 1024x768 (ish) pixels.
  • List camera brand and model with entry for all to see, and exposure data would be nice.
  • No restrictions on when the entries were taken.
  • Contest winner determines the rules, selects theme, sets closing date and judges the next competition.
  • Enter up to three images, however you may change your entries as many times as you like up to the contest closing date/time.
Attached was shot with PENTAX Q7 and Q 08 Wide Zoom on a tripod, it's a night shot of display of my Q7 prints in my house. The winner will get a PENTAX 100 years of history stickers pictured here unless he/she declines. Postage is paid by kwb. I got the stickers and a T-shirt in one of PENTAX gallery contest but I'm not a sticker guy.

Have fun and enjoy!
Don't know if its you or the camera but the tones are fantastic!