Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-26-2020, 08:16 PM - 1 Like   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Anyone tried these grips for GRIII?

So I purchased the GW-4 wide-angle adapter for my GRIII. Optically it's stellar, I think i'll have a lot of fun with it.
One thing - it made the camera quite front heavy. I stumbled upon these on ebay, was wondering if anyone tried these? Looks like it should balance out the lens, provide better grip, and also would allow the camera to sit straight on the table due to that added height.

I realize it will diminish some of the awesome compactness of the GR, but I think it should be easy enough to remove it and GW-4 if I need maximum compactness, plus give me an option for better ergonomics with the wide-angle lens.

Attached Images

07-27-2020, 06:12 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

How about a link to those grips?
07-27-2020, 06:50 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ProfessorBuzz Quote
How about a link to those grips?
Wasn't sure if I can link stuff to items on ebay on the forum. You can easily find them on eBay, just search GRIII grip. There are a few options. You can also find them on aliexpress if you use that platform.