Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-13-2007, 09:03 AM   #1
Inactive Account

IQZoom 900 Information

Good morning.
I had the chance to pick up an IQzoom 900 P&S to play with. Spent some time cleaning it up, installed new batteries. Downloaded the instruction manual and shot a test roll of Ilford XP2 super B&W. This camera is really nice. Used the macro mode to shoot a few smiling faces at a small family reunion. The family members grabbed them up.
Just wondering if anyone has any background on this camera?
Thanks in advance.
Dave...

03-13-2007, 06:36 PM   #2
Veteran Member

my aunt had an IQ zoom, forgot which tho. had a nice long zoom, awesome features, and it took really good shots too. I remember suggesting that to her too, back in the day. LoL
03-14-2007, 11:23 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Yea; family members never like me sticking a big SLR in their face. This little thing doesn't make anyone upset. I believe the export version was called a Zoom 90, if that helps trigger an answer.
I start the advanced B&W lab course at the end of March, and will most likely load a good (and true) B&W film in it and shoot for the class.
Dave....