Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 62 Likes Search this Thread
06-01-2022, 07:47 PM - 1 Like   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by barondla Quote
Wow... all the entries are fabulous. This was a very tough contest to judge. After looking at the photos all day long, I've decided on:
3rd place: Elias Paniki - singer. She is really enjoying performing. Glad concerts are returning. Great capture.
2nd place: tie between vendee - mushroom and slug and Kwb - panorama. Both very difficult images to pull off. Spectacular images.

And the winner is UncleVanya - bell tower. Love the way image transitions from silhouette to details and the bell tower turns into a negative space abstract. Well seen and conceived. Very creative. It is now UncleVanya's time to set up the next contest.

Enjoyed all the images. Hope to see you all in the next contest.
Thanks for participating,
barondla
Thank you! I need to read up on how this works but I am sure I can figure it out. Drop me a PM if you have time to explain.

06-02-2022, 11:58 AM - 3 Likes   #17
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

New Thread/Contest is up.

New thread is up:
Point and Shoot Competition #171 - The Secret Life of Plants - PentaxForums.com
06-02-2022, 01:42 PM - 1 Like   #18
Pentaxian

Congrats to UncleVanya for his winning entry and also to all the other great shots in the competition.
06-03-2022, 09:09 AM   #19
kwb
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Congrats UncleVanya, thanks for setting up the new one quickly!
Thanks barondla for this competition and for choosing my panorama for one of the runners-up!
See you all in the next one.

06-04-2022, 11:24 AM - 1 Like   #20
Pentaxian

Congratulations to Elias, Vendee, Kwb and especially UncleVanya of course!
Thanks to barondla for running this contest!