Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-01-2009, 05:55 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Optio W60

I purchased a Optio W60 for a cruise (leaving Sunday), I have spent the last few weeks playing with settings and just getting use to it's controls. I found that when using the 720p video setting it is best to keep the focus on infinity. The camera produces a clicking noise that is very loud when reviewing the video. I think it has to do with the internal lenses. I am interested in how it will work in the water, I am going on several snorkeling trips. I am loaded up with extra batteries and SD cards. (tucked in a waterproof case)

Anyone have any more tips?

Thank you

04-02-2009, 06:57 PM   #2
Veteran Member

I had one for a week then returned it as I find the video is washed out and lacks any sort of contrast or colour compared to my 3 year old panasonic. However, for taking images I think i would have liked it because you can customise it to death, so create shortcuts and easy access options via the customisation menu to make things faster when on vacation.