Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-17-2010, 06:42 AM   #61
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
On the K10/K20D charger, the battery charge light coming on then going back off indicates the battery has a full charge. Have you tried it in the camera?

06-17-2010, 10:07 PM   #62

Photos: Gallery
Oh yess! It seems they came already charged!
Thanks
06-19-2010, 09:47 AM   #63

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Just looked at the full size pic of the rose and it looks almost like a painting, it's that beautiful, at least to me. I have the x70 and I love, love, love it. I don't know a lot about it other than point and shoot, or zoom, point and shoot.
04-17-2011, 05:44 PM   #64
Inactive Account

Deal at $235 shipped, here, for three more hours:

DailySteals® | Online Deals | Deals Site : DailySteals.com

04-19-2011, 12:35 PM   #65
Forum Member

I had thought the x70 was gone. I bought an x90 just a few months back for 288 us was the x70 much less?

Like you there are many exciting things this little inexpensive camera will do that I have grown to appreciate...especially macro shots but I find the full zoom to be very cantankerous so I shoot shoot shoot and hope one will come out.

This is the first camera I've ever had that has it's own RAM memory...for a few shots, no card needed. And, with a large capacity card and shooting in small format you could virtually put a lifetime's worth of photos on the camera.

I can believe all the settings. The manual is thicker than my DSLR manual with 80% I will never use like putting a funny looking frame around a picture and after trying many of the SCN modes that's snake oil.

I'm still wondering about this green mode thing. Is that the true auto mode? Is it there so no matter what settings you have if you think it is not going well you can just hit green mode just to make sure you get somewhat of a balanced image? And, if Auto is Auto, why should you be able to press green mode to come out of auto to another auto...I find Green mode shoots a better balanced photo than Auto does. The green thing is new to me and even though I read its explanation in the manual something is not sinking in. Why not just make Auto Green mode?

I do rely on auto a lot when you just don't have time to make adjustments because the photo op is going to be gone in a second.

Stitching is pretty cool on it.

Can you believe all that stuff in a camera and it weighs next to nothing?

It truly is a wonder of technology. x70 x90