Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-28-2009, 08:17 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Any way to make my A40 default to remote trigger?

Hello guys,
I'm using a Pentax A40 for aerial photography in my UAV. I use an infrared trigger switch for the camera to take pictures. However I have a servo that hits the on/off button so the lens can extend/retract before/after landing so it doesn't hit the ground. The problem is there appears to be no way for the "remote trigger" option to be default when the camera is turned un, thus no pictures would be taken when the camera is turned on after launch. Anyways to change this?

Thanks,
tekrunner

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
a40, camera, default, digital camera, pentax cameras, pictures, point and shoot