Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-29-2010, 01:33 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Winners: Point and Shoot Competition #26: Seasons

Reposted from the comp thread, with pix: and a big oops for my slip in the thread title, its #27... my head is in the clouds.
---------
Well, here we are at the end of another month. I hope that people enjoyed the little contest, its brought some lovely shots, to be sure. I've been looking as the shots have been posted, and have changed my mind a dozen times. I want to give firsts to everyone

Honourable mention to skid2964 for the handprint on icy glass - original concept, well presented.

3rd: Pentastic for that wonderful shot over the river, with the fog and smoke... brrrrr

2nd: Bart: For "Summer" - absolutely epitomised by the sunflower, great shot.

1st: Mamba909: for the first shot of the cherry blossoms, just gorgeous.

So, Mamba909, its down to you for the next competition.

Congratulations to everyone who posted, I enjoyed seeing your work

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
competition, digital camera, pentax cameras, point and shoot, shot, shots, thread