Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-05-2010, 06:51 AM   #16

Great shots!

First of all, I'm routinely impressed with the quality of photographs coming from the point and shoot variety. However, I never entered or posted in the point and shoot category (again) because of one thing. I was reprimanded for posting a photograph with a point and shoot, and honestly mentioning that it came from a Sony camera. Amazing what these new point and shoots can do. While I appreciate that this is a Pentax site, sometimes I feel that comparisons do illustrate the inherent value of the Pentax product, not detract from. Thanks for the posts.........I really enjoyed the photos.

04-08-2010, 10:33 AM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Your Sony P&S photos are very welcome here... Please submit some photos for contest #30!

I have submitted several photos taken with my Canon S3 IS....

QuoteOriginally posted by Gene Temple Quote
First of all, I'm routinely impressed with the quality of photographs coming from the point and shoot variety. However, I never entered or posted in the point and shoot category (again) because of one thing. I was reprimanded for posting a photograph with a point and shoot, and honestly mentioning that it came from a Sony camera. Amazing what these new point and shoots can do. While I appreciate that this is a Pentax site, sometimes I feel that comparisons do illustrate the inherent value of the Pentax product, not detract from. Thanks for the posts.........I really enjoyed the photos.
04-08-2010, 07:43 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
PF is the most friendliest for P&S contest, where all sorts of P&S pictures are welcome here. It doesn't matter if it is Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Sony, Panasonic, Ricoh, Samsung, BenQ etc, as long as they are pictures captured by a P&S, it is all right.

Cheers.