Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-11-2007, 10:36 AM   #1

Help getting good pics with optio s30

I pretty much staid in all in the title. Sometimes my photos are great and then suddenly they can be really bad. I have really got into my photography about plus minus 3 months ago.

07-11-2007, 02:15 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Need to define "bad"

Focus problems? Exposure? Noise?

Post examples if you can of "bad" and "good"
07-18-2007, 09:55 AM   #3

Original Poster
It seems that to help me you need to see example of my images so here is a link to my site which has a lot of my photos on it.

colabears: Auto Gallery : Assortment

Please understand that I am still learning about photography but that is why I am here. I am also getting advice from a local south african photography forum, which iis great to. I didn't put the link because I didn't think I would be aloud to. I hope that you'll be able to help but I am hoping to get a DSLR in spetember just got to choose one.
07-18-2007, 12:08 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I guess that photos in the gallery are the good ones with exception of a missed focus in the "A girl with an attitude" photo. Every AF camera picks wrong focus every now and then.