Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-16-2010, 06:33 PM   #16
Veteran Member

I just got my Kx in the mail today and one of the first real tests I did was shooting a rack focus of a chair against a background of rocks with the DAL 55-300. It wasn't on a very steady tripod so I kept sr on

after I shot it I took the card right out of the camera and put it into my PS3, and played it on my 1920x1080 52" tv and the video looked absolutely wonderful blown up in 1080!

I was watching some of the footage from my handycam earlier and as long as you are on a tripod and not moving the camera, the 720 footage from the Kx is basically indistinguishable from the handheld handycam footage (which is really great)

I honestly couldn't believe that it was just 720 since it looked so great, but once I took the camera off the tripod and moved it around it all fell to crap, but I'm really glad to have this camera in my arsenal now that I know it's capable of taking 1080 worthy footage

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
days, hdslr, music, music video, video, vimeo