Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-11-2010, 09:14 AM   #1
Forum Member

[Music Video] Out of Darkness

Shot on a Pentax K-x DSLR, and a Gopro Hero HD.

Let me know what you think about both the video and music.

10-11-2010, 09:40 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Video was interesting. I liked the music, has a Euro flavor.
10-14-2010, 02:50 AM   #3
Pentaxian

It is common to see the music credits at the start of the video (eg song title and artist).
10-15-2010, 11:09 AM   #4
Forum Member

Original Poster
We only landed on a band name a day or two after this was already online. I suppose at a later date we will re-record the audio and re-shoot a few scenes and I will upload a final version.

10-19-2010, 11:37 AM   #5

very nice. I like the look of it. Did you use all natural light or did you do any lighting, especially in the interior shots. What lenses did you use?

I've had trouble with grain when shooting in low light. My fastest lenses are only a 2.8. Did you have problem with grain indoors or in low light? i couldn't tell from the small screen of the vimeo video.
10-21-2010, 06:57 AM   #6

the running down the road scene reminded me of the movie 28 days. thats a great shot!
10-29-2010, 07:25 PM   #7
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by shendopen Quote
very nice. I like the look of it. Did you use all natural light or did you do any lighting, especially in the interior shots. What lenses did you use?

I've had trouble with grain when shooting in low light. My fastest lenses are only a 2.8. Did you have problem with grain indoors or in low light? i couldn't tell from the small screen of the vimeo video.
I notice a lot of grain indoors in low light, but somehow when it gets rendered and put onto vimeo, the grain seems to go away. Since my final presentation is on vimeo, I've never bothered to do any noise removal.