Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-10-2010, 03:37 AM   #1
Forum Member

Clips from my upcoming surf film

I've just started production on my surf film "EXPOSURE," which I'm shooting entirely on the North Shore of Oahu this month. Here's a couple of real quick clips from today which didn't make the cut for the final film. As you can see I did not lock exposure in the first clip, but after two days of working with the K-X for a serious video I'm really happy with the images it's putting out. Sharper than I was expecting, and so far no moire. I'll be posting a few throw-away clips in the next few weeks but most of the keepers will be under wraps until the film is out.

Last edited by deltoidjohn; 11-10-2010 at 03:42 AM.
11-11-2010, 08:18 AM   #2

Photos: Albums
nice! I can`t w8 to see the final video!
11-12-2010, 01:46 PM   #3
Pentaxian

That music really doesn't conduct an atmosphere of surfing for me. And are the IP owners of that music good with you ripping it?
11-12-2010, 08:59 PM   #4
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by tuco Quote
And are the IP owners of that music good with you ripping it?
Well the site I downloaded it from listed it with a Creative Commons license so as far as I am aware it is fully legal. If you know otherwise, please let me know so I can take it down.

This song is not going to be in the final film, it's just one I occasionally use as a backing track to clips I throw up on the web because (as far as I know) it has a CC license on it.

11-12-2010, 11:40 PM   #5
Pentaxian

That's cool. Don't forget to give them credit. I found a source for some CC music at www.opsound.org