Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-23-2010, 07:13 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
help me understand how to shoot video

haven't much used video on my pentax k-x.

what i have done shows flashing red on the aperture. so i change it till its white.

also, it seems the LIVE VIEW does not show you what you get until you hit record. if i change from f5 to f22, it then shifts really dark. but the viewfinder shows it looking good.

is there a guide or something that shows me how to use the video feature????or can you give me some tips to use it?

thanks

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
change, hdslr, video

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
K7 video - Can I shoot using viewfinder? Robanstan_AU Video Recording and Processing 7 01-21-2010 12:13 PM
And who said that the K20D can't shoot video? Ben Hunt Video Recording and Processing 49 01-17-2010 09:18 AM
What if 645D will shoot HD video? i83N Pentax Medium Format 12 12-11-2009 02:35 AM
Canon 7D video shoot mischivo Canon, Nikon, Sony, and Other Camera Brands 7 11-22-2009 02:14 PM
My Shoot on Video benjikan Photographic Industry and Professionals 8 04-29-2009 07:01 AM