Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-29-2010, 10:13 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Christmas 2010 - low quality video test

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

Hi everyone,

I just got a Pentax KX for christmas at a very nice price thanks to this forum. (thank you DonP)

I'm just sharing my first video shot of my KX. (with the 18-55mm lens that comes with the kit)

I still need to improve a lot with my manual focus skills
But that's my first try with a DSLR, and I love it already <3

Here's the video:
Music : Laura Marling - Goodbye England Covered in Snow (I Speak Because I Can)
Amazon : http://www.amazon.co.uk/I-Speak-Because-Can/dp/B00371M8ZO/ref=ntt_mus_ep_wlb_dpt
I-tunes : http://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/i-speak-because-i-can/id358544198

Thanks for watching and for your comments (bad comments/critics are welcome )

Last edited by minilink; 12-29-2010 at 10:31 PM.