Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-15-2011, 08:29 PM   #1

New K-X music video from Niva

Hey guys. I finished my second k-x music video. please check out 'come on over' by niva the soul diva.
It took about 4 weeks to get aall of the shots because of schedules and bad weather. your critiques and feedback are welcome and appreciated. I will be making some changes for the version i send out to broadcast.
thanks in advance.

02-15-2011, 09:51 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nicely done!
02-17-2011, 04:41 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
the song is super sexy. is pulsating with hot passion.
a lot of work was put in the video, and it turned out quite nicely. yet a tripod in some situations would make it even better.
02-17-2011, 02:38 PM   #4

Original Poster
Hey thank you for commenting.
I am disabled and use a wheelchair.
i rest my arms on the chair rests. sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. I have seen alot of tv shows where they use the camera shake as a sought of effect. thats why i left it in.
I'll try to experiment with some anti shake plugins for my dvd version. thanks again!

02-21-2011, 05:43 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
well as you see, I already commented on your video. It's cool and sexy great to see that you do such work, I believe sitting in a wheelchair, complicates a lot, yet, you did pretty well. some minor composition mistakes are visible, such as shake, and sometimes not necessary objects, so keep on improving, as will I, too, thanks for your comment.