Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
07-28-2015, 11:57 PM - 1 Like   #1
Veteran Member

Short Film Released

So this is something I shot on a K-01 with SMC prime lenses, using the Muted profile, and which was edited and colour corrected by the Director, Omrane Khuder.
Note the use of different colour themes for each 'room' of the film.
We basically had this in the Cannes short film festival, until someone posted the private URL and password on a youtube page.

The lead actor in this is Albert Goikman, who was close to an Oscar nomination for his performance in the short film "Deeper Then Yesterday"

Omrane and I have shot several other projects together, there's another short film due to be released fairly soon, plus a found footage feature film that we're currently chasing funding for.

And with any luck, Aja will loan me a Cion under their #trycion program, which I can machine up a K-mount for, and we'll be able to do a couple of shorts, music videos, and webisode shoots on that

07-29-2015, 12:10 PM - 1 Like   #2

Photos: Albums
Very nice! Thanks for sharing
07-29-2015, 03:23 PM - 1 Like   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by munrobaggers Quote
Very nice! Thanks for sharing
Agree.

Thanks.
08-17-2015, 12:07 AM - 1 Like   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Nice work, actors have performed very well. with decent lighting k01 can take some good videos.