Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-27-2018, 07:34 PM   #46
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
"at some point" means in the next 5-10 years probably...no hurry. I ogle each new DSLR as it comes out, and every time I do, I remind myself that I spent more on the higher end model specifically so it would last longer. So I use all the deficits of the newer cameras to convince myself to keep going with my current gear. There will always be newer and better - what I have is good enough.

That said, if some major change were introduced that didn't just push the edges of what I could do (better low light, better focus, etc) but do something I need to do now, but can't, (like film for 2 hrs straight) I could justify a new camera.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
adapter, bodies, camera, clips, focus, hdslr, k-7, k-70, k-p, k200d, lens, limit, limits, low-light, minutes, models, noise, panasonic, pentax, performances, record, resolution, sensor, terms, time, video, vs