Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-27-2019, 04:28 PM   #31
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by repaap Quote
If I will buy BMPCC 4K one day
Given the earlier statement about upgrading the m4/3 kit you already had, the new 4K Pocket Cam would be a very easy choice.
Especially as you'll be able to retain lenses, adapters, focal reducers,.... KM/KA glass works rather nice in from to GH's

I updated from my K-01's to the AJA Cion, making E and m4/3 mounts for it, to adapt nearly any lens to it. It uses the same 4K sensor as the BMPC4K and 4K Ursa's. Matching footage between Cion and BMD's is super easy, as is matching BMD cameras to other brands.

If you try Resolve again, check out the 'OpenFX Colourspace Transform' - I don't know if other NLE's like FCPx include this sort of tool, but it allows you to take footage from a camera, set the input gamma (aka 'log' ) curves to match the camera shot on, and output the gamma of the camera you need to match.

So that BMD Pocket Cam 4K, will be able to match Cion, Red, Arri, Canon,... etc etc etc

3 Days Ago   #32
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Vegas Pro for me.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
alternatives, hdslr, imac, imovie, lr, premier, program, ps, time, video