Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-18-2010, 02:56 AM   #16

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by od22 Quote
I actually managed to solve the problem - for some reason Premiere won't play clips that are dragged into the programme, but if you select 'import' they work just fine. Weird...
Glad you got it working. But that sounds very strange. I don't drag, I only use the right-click menu to import. Certainly a bug :P

02-18-2010, 08:59 AM   #17
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by inferno10 Quote
I'm just curious what everyone here is using to process and edit their videos with? I currently use iMovie '09, but am starting to feel restricted by the post-processing available in it.

- Jason
I do only basic video editing, so iMovie is completely satisfies my needs.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
hdslr, video, video editor