Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-20-2010, 11:31 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Parallel Lines a philips competition

Hey all,

So as most people know, Philips launched a film competition!
The rules are simple you should use 6 lines of dialogue and no more, add a bumper at the end of the movie and copy the link.

I think this is great oppertunity for us Pentax users to show what the KX and K7 can do! I already made one video but i'm planning to put alot more on the internet. You can win amazing prizes by entering your videos! check out the rules here:

Script:
QuoteQuote:
What's that?
It's a unicorn
I've never seen one up close before
Get away
Get away
I'm Sorry
YouTube - philipscinematv's Channel

And this is my first video:

I hope this community makes some awesome things to show the world what Pentax DSLR's can do!

Don't forget to follow these tips for a good shutterspeed and low ISO:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-video-forum/88535-setting-shutter-...how-guide.html

Now go out, have fun and shoot amazing things i know you guys can do it!

04-21-2010, 02:43 PM   #2
Forum Member

Interesting stuff, looked good too. What lens were you using here? and I'm assuming from the audio this was a K-x?

Good stuff!
04-21-2010, 11:30 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Spideralex90 Quote
Interesting stuff, looked good too. What lens were you using here? and I'm assuming from the audio this was a K-x?

Good stuff!
Haha good guess, it is indeed the K-x with a Asahi? SMC 28mm f2.8 lens with the shutter speed controlled. And yes i only heard in post that the image stable thing(sorry i can't remember how to spell Stabilisation) But just pretends it's something hanging from the bag and everyone is happy again : D

But i will shoot alot more and everyone should! I like competition where the director get's challenged to explore many ways of film making!
04-22-2010, 06:46 AM   #4
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Nafta Quote
Haha good guess, it is indeed the K-x with a Asahi? SMC 28mm f2.8 lens with the shutter speed controlled. And yes i only heard in post that the image stable thing(sorry i can't remember how to spell Stabilisation) But just pretends it's something hanging from the bag and everyone is happy again : D

But i will shoot alot more and everyone should! I like competition where the director get's challenged to explore many ways of film making!
Yeah the only bad part about this camera is the audio, i'm working on obtaining a zoom h2 for audio. We'll see how that goes. Otherwise it's an awesome camera.