Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-02-2014, 01:42 AM   #1

Music Video shot on Pentax K-3 and Ricoh WG-4

I'm not sure if you guys are into this sort of thing, but we just finished recording a music video with the Pentax K-3 and Ricoh WG-4. It's no cinematic masterpiece, just an indie music video for a local indie musician, but I think it's a good look at what these cameras can do with a few days, a couple canoes, the right locations and a six-pack or two of fermented inspiration:

We wanted to throw these up on the site to help other aspiring videographers get over their gear doubts, maybe inspire one or two of them to just get out there and do it. It was Canada Day yesterday and in that spirit, I mean, we found all these locations within a couple hundred kms of our houses. Anyone can do this.
Give it a try!
Thanks again, eh. Stay awesome PentaxForums.
Sincerely,
Raj Jin of Scratch Photography
Drumheller, AB, Canada

07-02-2014, 04:04 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Fun vid
Pity movie SR has ruined it in places.
07-23-2014, 03:04 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Yeah, sadly you used a K-3, and not a K-5. The K-3 SR has to be left off, it can be seen many times in your video ruining the shot.

Otherwise it was fun, though I'd say a ND filter and some grading could have helped.
07-24-2014, 04:36 AM   #4
Veteran Member

I liked in more when I turned the sound off,....
Agree with the comments about the SR, Looks like it was fun to make.