Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-03-2023, 11:46 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
does a "Share your video" thread exists on PF ?

Hi,
I am a long time member (~10 years) and mostly do photos, and rarely videos.
But when I do videos/movies with the Pentax bodies, I'd like to share them in a specific thread for videos.

So, I was wondering if there is a similar thread than the Post Your Photos! thread...

I did search a bit but couldn't locate one.

Doest that exists ?

thanks for your help!

01-03-2023, 02:20 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I've never seen one. Let me know if you start one... I'd like to follow it.
01-03-2023, 02:43 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Or start a Group, that way it is easier to find instead of being displaced as newer threads are made. a Group allows one to keep related themes like yours together, and would allow others to add similar content so the whole community could more easily use it.
01-03-2023, 05:41 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by robgski Quote
Or start a Group, that way it is easier to find instead of being displaced as newer threads are made. a Group allows one to keep related themes like yours together, and would allow others to add similar content so the whole community could more easily use it.
Groups are a nice feature to have here, but only a very few are active. Don't know what to do about that...I'm as guilty of not using them as anyone.

01-03-2023, 06:37 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by jgnfld Quote
Groups are a nice feature to have here, but only a very few are active. Don't know what to do about that
I agree, it's hard to keep updating even my own threads in groups. I did put several of the Groups in my signature, and that does seem to help.