Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-01-2011, 06:19 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
NASA Video

I was sent the following by my brother-in-law who happens to be a photography hobbist. I have viewed this site's video and it with the discussions that go with it are awesome! I offer it for the viewing enjoyment of this forums' members...

I thought you might be interested in this NASA video. A bit long, but views from shuttle launches, available in 720P video, not normally shown on TV. It is from up to 125 cameras used to monitor critical components during the launch. When you go to this site, to see it in 720P, the easiest is to chose the resolution number next to the CC on the bar, chose 720P HD, then you can click the corner 4 arrow icon to expand to full screen. If you have trouble with it downloading fast enough, just put it on pause for awhile to let it stream ahead a bit.

It is a bit long, I find myself skimming ahead here and there. I think I may try using YouTube Downloader and creating my own video copy of it.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
bit, nasa, video