Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-22-2011, 11:23 PM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
Fujifilm X10 - quick play

I helped a mate buy a camera yesterday. We were heading to mirroless territory, then we picked up the X10. His eyes lit up and it was a done deal.

We had a quick play after buying it and I'm very happy with it. Perfect for him with a new family member arriving soon.

It's the first small digital I've picked up that I would lave to carry around with me. Wonderfully designed and manufactured, nice fast glass, and great images.

I'm looking forward to playing with it more.

- This is just a quick heads up to anyone looking into it.

T

11-23-2011, 08:15 AM   #2
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Easy enough to understand....I fell in love almost instantly. I could go on for hours on what I love about this small camera. Your friend will soon do the same, no doubt.

For general walkabout and fast snapping without worry...it is superb....just pull it out of your jacket pocket and Point and Shoot!
[IMG] [/IMG]
Regards!