Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-23-2012, 05:55 PM   #16
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Clicker Quote
The Nikon might be better for Dog Portraiture, you'll need the FPS because you never know when the dog might wink
Actually some of the best shots of my dogs were taken with the X100. Yes, the auto focus is slow compared to a DSLR but you just have to plan a little more and take fewer pictures.

Wish me luck I got a job doing a dog birthday party in two weeks. There is even going to be a peanut butter cake. This should be interesting. I'm taking the Nikon and the Fuji. I bet I end up using the Fuji as much as the Nikon.

On the plus side my dogs got invited too. So it's a bonus round for me.

These are my three clowns Hugo, Stanley, and Ruby. They are all rescues; abandoned at various places I've lived.

Attached Images

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, home, plans, print