Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-18-2012, 03:17 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Professional Photographer Reviews N1

QuoteQuote:
"I went back through a lot of film scans that I shot over the years to compare quality. I can honestly say, although film has a different “feel” to it, the V1 many times surpasses the film scans."

Camera Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop worrying About the Sensor and Love the Camera – by Craig Litten | STEVE HUFF PHOTOS[

07-18-2012, 03:40 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Thanks for the link. The Nikon 1 is an interesting and unique camera system. I really wish Nikon would hurry up and release more lenses for it.
07-19-2012, 12:12 PM   #3

I've thoroughly enjoyed my V1. In my hands and with my admittedly lesser processing skills, it just beat the pants off the GH2 I recently let go of. Still, Nikon couldn't get me into the D7000 with the K5 still available.
07-25-2012, 10:05 AM   #4
JHD
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Here's another professional photographers take on the Nikon 1................................... Nikon V1 and FT1 (go to Iceland) ‹ roel.me

Since professional photographers make real money taking real pictures, I'd say their opinion is worth a whole lot more than any enthusiasts
or so called professional reviewers - the latter being dweebs and hacks at best.