Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-16-2013, 10:35 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by sb in ak Quote
I just sold my Canon 5D2 stuff off pretty easily over on Fred Miranda's forums. Mostly US but I see folks from Canada on there too.

I'm interested in your take on the MX-1 when you get it.
I don't got paypal, and I had credit issues years ago (almost a decade) and paypal still wont touch me. so I'm kinda screwed there. Forces me to deal locally as I don't trust bank transfers all that much. I guess I could use my wifes, but she would probably say something like "maybe you should use this money for baby furniture". but thats what grand parents are for, am I right?! in seriousness... I'll probably just list it on the market place and use her paypal if someone bites.

As for the MX-1 I'm really excited for it. I think I will probably use it more than the Q at the end of the day if the IQ matches upto the Camera Store TV review. I never use flash on the Q so I doubt I'll need it. I'll take the Q for my compact tele needs

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
d600, frame, k5, kit, lens, lenses, nikon, tele, vr