Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-29-2013, 05:19 PM   #1

Need help identifying a mount.

I'm considering purchasing the lens in the attached picture from a craigslist ad.

It is an Auto Tamron 21mm lens. Judging by the pic, it looks like either an Adapt-A-Matic or Adaptall mount, but I'm not sure. It definitely looks like the thicker silver ring is part of an adapter that screws off. I'm not sure what flange the adapter is designed to mount to. Looks like a Minolta SR mount to me, but I'm not sure.

If this is an Adaptall or Adapt-A-Matic lens, would it be possible to mount it to a Canon DSLR? If so, what would be the best method? Can I mount the lens as an Adaptall or Adapt-A-Matic or will I have to adapt it via the adapter that's already attached to it?

Thanks in advance!

Attached Images

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
adapt-a-matic, adaptall, adapter, lens