Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-07-2013, 11:45 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Going on a trip

In about two weeks I'm going to visit a good friend of mine in Hong Kong. Naturally, my Praktica and a large bag of lenses and film will be coming along, but I'm hoping to come back with an extra piece or two of kit, or some new film.
Can anyone recommend a good store to buy used equipment in Hong Kong or Macau? (we'll probably do a day trip or an overnight there)
What about some film stock that we don't get in North America? I've heard of the (allegedly ubiquitous) Lucky brand, are there others?

In return I'd be happy to bring back a few rolls for my forum mates, and maybe show off a few of the better shots!

Thanks

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
film, hong, kong, trip