Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-23-2013, 09:58 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
The Sony Alpha/NEX/whatever videos thread

For those who want to share videos they have taken on whatever Sony devices they have - maybe even non Sony videos are welcome. I was going to call it the A7r videos thread but I decided not to restrict it to just that camera.

For starters, my very first video shot on the A7r - sorry I can't post the whole video, just an excerpt - I am limited to 500Mb uploads per week. Shot using the A7r and Summicron 50.

12-24-2013, 05:59 AM   #2
Banned

Vimeo has a 500mb limit but youtube has a much higher limit and lets you upload 4K videos.
12-24-2013, 03:14 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Here is the Youtube - as you can see, Youtube really mangles the video:
12-26-2013, 11:49 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Oldie but goodie - Hudson and Nelson (I think) playing around - captured on the NEX6 with the SEL55210.

Apologies if the colour seems a bit wrong - the video was shot through thick glass. I tried doing a bit of colour grading in Final Cut Pro, but can't get it exactly right

01-02-2014, 01:27 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Shot on the NEX6 with the SEL55210 lens - bear in Melbourne zoo - I think her name is Honey

01-14-2014, 11:31 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Here is a video shot on the A7r and SEL55F18Z - handheld. I wanted to test AF ability during video in a complex scene with ambiguous subjects. Kind of like a torture test for AF locking. I think the camera did reasonably well: