Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-17-2014, 03:22 PM   #1

Carl Zeiss Jena Mc Macro Jenazoom II 1:3.5-4.8 Canon FD

Hello,

Recently I purchase on eBay one old Carl Zeiss Jena Mc Macro Jenazoom II 1:3.5-4.8 with Canon FD. It's a little bit different from the Canon FD lenses that i regular use. The seller don't have the manual and can't help me to understand two things about this lens... It's also impossible find it on internet...Someone can help me?
I buy this lens for using it on a Canon AE-1 Program why I see the FD attach and then I thought there would be no problems and yet I can' t use the lens in manual mode when it' s attached to the camera, the aperture can' t be opened by turning the dial, the TTL metering doesn't work, and doesn't work either the control button backlight.
So I suspect that the mechanism of the camera can' t unlock the mechanism of the lens for a reason I still don't know.

Thank you
Stefano

Attached Images

08-17-2014, 03:50 PM   #2
Pentaxian

I would buy that just to have a lens that says "Jenazoom" on it...
08-17-2014, 08:34 PM   #3
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by vonBaloney Quote
I would buy that just to have a lens that says "Jenazoom" on it...
There is a K-mount version as well. The Jenazoom is one of the made-in-Japan faux CZJ lenses and was made in all the common mounts.

Steve