Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-10-2014, 08:52 PM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX300

My wife as been using a old Kodak digital camera with a 5 megapixel sensor and a very small screen on the back. So we werea BesT buy and I took here over to look and the cameras there. She settled on a Cyber-shot DSC-HX300. So now I have to wrap it up because she won't use it until Christmas as it is a Christmas present. As she went out to choir practice after I got it for her I got to play with it a bit. I am very impressed with the image quality. It should serve her nicely for several years.

Unfortunately I am now lusting after it's big brother the
Cyber-shot DSC-RX10. Since I just got a K3 I guess I will just have to make do with that for awhile. Sometimes life is just so hard. This is not one of those times.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
christmas, cyber-shot, dsc-hx300