Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Canon Confirms Development of High Megapixel Camera

12-26-2014, 01:28 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
The Nikon 35FF offerings must be hurting them, but there's no indication of what "high resolution" might mean (aside from larger-capacity storage). More interesting probably are the comments about a future Canon MF system (which some seemed to think was about to be launched a short time ago, given that Pentax MF by definition must be doomed) and electronic shutters.
12-28-2014, 02:03 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I know quite a few Canon photographers who switched over to the A7r plus Metabones adapter for the high megapixels.

They would switch back in a heartbeat if Canon releases a high megapixel FF body.

If Canon releases a mirrorless FF body I would consider going back to the Canon fold. Canon still has the best selection of lenses out of all the major manufacturers, even if the size and weight of their lenses are a bit unwieldy for me.
01-14-2015, 09:20 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Rumored to contain a 75 megapixel sensor and a pretty interesting design too
Canon's 75+ Megapixel DSLR May Use a New Stacked Three-Layer Sensor

Im excited to see what sensor magic sony has up its sleeve. Im not really sure what "line skipping" is but sony has some exciting stuff comming i feel like