Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-13-2016, 03:18 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Fuji X10 - anyone interested in selling?

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

Hey folks! I know several people on the Fuji threads have had x10s that they've upgraded with the x30 long since - any of you interested in selling your x10? I've got a friend super interested in Fuji and would love to gift him one for a holiday occasion

Thanks for any response!
ecaterin

01-13-2016, 08:19 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
If the sensor is the primary object of interest, the X-S1 has the same sensor. I have one and really enjoy the images it makes, but as with all small-sensor cameras, results are best in good light.
01-13-2016, 08:42 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Wolfeye Quote
If the sensor is the primary object of interest, the X-S1 has the same sensor. I have one and really enjoy the images it makes, but as with all small-sensor cameras, results are best in good light.
Thanks for the heads up Wolfeye I'm definitely looking for the form-factor and build of the x10 though!
01-13-2016, 09:25 AM   #4
Veteran Member

$99 refurbs on ebay: Fujifilm x10 Digital Camera 12MP 4X Optical Zoom 1080HD | eBay

Members of another forum have purchased from the seller and have reported to receive cameras in good condition. Some reports of glowing orbs though
https://www.photographerslounge.org/threads/has-anyone-bought-one-of-the-99-...om-ebay.35665/

I thought about it, but looking at the DXO, the Q7 is mighty close.

01-13-2016, 11:41 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by johnmflores Quote
$99 refurbs on ebay: Fujifilm x10 Digital Camera 12MP 4X Optical Zoom 1080HD | eBay

Members of another forum have purchased from the seller and have reported to receive cameras in good condition. Some reports of glowing orbs though
https://www.photographerslounge.org/threads/has-anyone-bought-one-of-the-99-...om-ebay.35665/

I thought about it, but looking at the DXO, the Q7 is mighty close.
Oo! Thanks for the heads up! I'll be checking in to see if they restock