Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-02-2016, 11:12 PM   #1
Veteran Member

the name key mission

Does anyone else think these key mission cameras of Nikons sound more like "key mission" was their project name as an internal corporate thing? I feel like they need actual camera names. When I hear key mission 360 for example I just think of a bunch of guys in a conference room around a table watching a guy showing off rough sketches of what the camera looks like.

11-05-2016, 08:21 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by shaolen Quote
Does anyone else think these key mission cameras of Nikons sound more like "key mission" was their project name as an internal corporate thing? I feel like they need actual camera names. When I hear key mission 360 for example I just think of a bunch of guys in a conference room around a table watching a guy showing off rough sketches of what the camera looks like.
No, it sounds like a marketing thing to me; they're selling the concept rather than the hardware {hard concept for someone immersed in Pentax}
11-06-2016, 02:15 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Whatever the reasoning, it's a terrible name. Too long. Means nothing. You can do one or the other and be ok, but not both.