Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
03-03-2017, 08:48 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A few shots from my little Minolta Hi-Matic G

The G is a little compact, fixed lens, zone-focusing, auto-exposure 35mm camera. I had a slightly different model and parted with it, I don't know why since it took great snapshots, and then snarfed up this one at a thrift store a few years later. As with the Voigtlander CL, which I posted about in this section very recently, I discovered the G had an unfinished roll of film in it. I finished and sent it off. (No local film developing hereabouts anymore.) Here are a few shots from the roll.

A small hay stook, from some by-hand hay-making (with scythe and rake) last spring, no -- that was two springs ago:

Sunlight on Rice Lake:

A little spit of sand and gravel, Duck Island, in Rice Lake.

My hiking companions, wife Pam and Newman The Dog:

The stump of something that apparently kept fighting back:

Last edited by goatsNdonkey; 03-03-2017 at 11:52 AM.
03-03-2017, 09:03 AM - 1 Like   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I have some film that was taken with a small assortment of Pentax and Canon compacts of yesteryear and really need to send them off for processing.... but digital is sooo cheap in comparison, thank you for getting the film processed and maybe giving me the impetus to send mine off for processing and let the moths out of my wallet. (I have no idea what they live on in there!)
03-03-2017, 11:51 AM - 1 Like   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Skodadriver Quote
I have some film that was taken with a small assortment of Pentax and Canon compacts of yesteryear and really need to send them off for processing.... but digital is sooo cheap in comparison, thank you for getting the film processed and maybe giving me the impetus to send mine off for processing and let the moths out of my wallet. (I have no idea what they live on in there!)

I forgot to say that the first shot was already on the forgotten roll, but the others are ones I took a couple of weeks ago.
03-04-2017, 08:27 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Some nice shots. My first 35mm camera was a Minolta Hi-Matic C I bought in the late 60's which I used for a couple of years before my first SLR, a Miranda Sensorex ll.