Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
03-07-2017, 06:39 AM - 1 Like   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by mecrox Quote
Lol, then go ahead and spend 10,000 bucks and more on a medium-format solution without even considering system, support and workflow. Better still, why not choose a completely unsupported set-up preferably not even available in the country you live in but only obtainable by international courier. Then come back and tell us all about it and how your clients are happy jobs are five weeks late while you wait for a spare part from Outer Mongolia. But oh dear, the rudeness and tendency to start trolling the off-brand part of the forum.
Where I live, those things make no difference. Everything is unsupported. Everything is mail order. The nearest camera store is close to 100 miles away, yet I seem to get along. I guess according to you I should just shoot myself.

But it does amuse me when people talk about these things they "have to have" that they don't "have to have" at all, that people got along for generations without.

Last edited by normhead; 03-07-2017 at 06:58 AM.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
files, fujifilm, fujifilm gfx, gallery, iso, review