Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
04-06-2017, 08:35 AM - 3 Likes   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Fuji GFX 50s - George Barr's first impressions

Sometimes I look into George Barr's Blog "Behind the lens". He's an owner of the Pentax 645Z and reported about his experiences in the past.

Now I discovered that he got a Fuji GFX 50s. He uses it with his Pentax MF lenses via Pentax 645 to Fuji G adapter from Fotodiox and wrote posts about it.

Since I know that there are theoretical discussions within threads concerning the Fuji GFX compared to Pentax cameras I thought there may be PF members interested in Barr's comments. You can get to his first blog article about this here.

Regards, acoufap

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
blog, fuji, fuji gfx 50s, george, gfx 50s george, pentax