Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
06-06-2017, 10:01 PM - 2 Likes   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Gimbal head Mk. II bracket for the Kayak

This is the second version for the mount to the kayak, that is more refined for quicker access for shooting.

The design was such that I could securely mount the camera to the kayak and out of the way as not to restrict the use of the kayak for river and on lake

Here it is extended into position for shooting and with a quicker release I can dismount the camera for times when needed

I'll find out on the weekend how well this second version works and might change the springs as needed

06-06-2017, 11:35 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
cool!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, kayak, mount, version