Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 12 Likes Search this Thread
01-28-2018, 03:19 PM   #46
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

There are 32 bids already. The real bidding will start close to close. I expect it will end near the $3800 i paid through Greentoe last September and that was for a brand new one from a us authorized dealer. Ebay auctions for recent stuff rarely yield bargains. I loved the camera but could not justify the continued investment when my K-1 does what I need so I sold it. If you can afford the investment in camera and GM lenses it is very much worthwhile.

01-29-2018, 05:47 AM   #47
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Mikesul Quote
There are 32 bids already. The real bidding will start close to close. I expect it will end near the $3800 i paid through Greentoe last September and that was for a brand new one from a us authorized dealer. Ebay auctions for recent stuff rarely yield bargains. I loved the camera but could not justify the continued investment when my K-1 does what I need so I sold it. If you can afford the investment in camera and GM lenses it is very much worthwhile.
...and it went for $3350. Darn good deal for someone. FWIW I lost out on a Singh Ray Duo last night that also went really, really cheap, $136, but I was waffling on it anyway so probably for the best. There's been some surprising deals this month. Well maybe not so surprising considering we just finished the Holiday giving and budgets aren't fat.

Last edited by gatorguy; 01-29-2018 at 07:04 AM. Reason: speeling :)
02-08-2018, 03:07 PM   #48
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
A9 and A7r3 shoots the NFL