Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 7 Likes Search this Thread
08-26-2018, 05:14 AM   #31
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Rondec Quote
My guess is that sensor development for this size has just stagnated and while you can add more features, eventually you feel like you are at a dead end in terms of improvements you can put into your cameras. I don't think Pentax is officially certain on the Q. If a better sensor fell their way, they might go with it. On the other hand, they certainly aren't devoting a lot of resources to it.
Pentax had an unusual vision for the "Q", and when that didn't work out they seemed unable to go forward with any other idea. I suspect some sensor developed for cell phone usage might be usable there, but without vision nothing will happen

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
nikon, nikon 1 series