Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
08-02-2020, 12:19 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Content creators look like they have fun!

08-16-2020, 02:31 PM   #17
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Winder Quote
the technology is interesting and it provides a glimpse of what to expect on future mirrorless cameras.
Something uniquely impressive!

08-16-2020, 03:37 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by surfar Quote
It's going to be a great workhorse 4K camera for creators. I think the Panasonic S1H with ProRes RAW & 6K is going to be a step up over the A7sIII, but for most people the A7sIII is all the video camera they will need. If Panasonic could improve their AF to be on the same level as the Sonys or the new Canon R-5 they would have one of the better systems on the market. The bodies, controls, ergonomics, and menus are all better than what Sony is delivering. The L-mount glass options are second only to Sony for native glass.
08-16-2020, 04:14 PM   #19
Veteran Member

This guy tells you how much money he makes via links..... not photography related but interesting..... got him off the streets into a house....

08-16-2020, 04:28 PM   #20
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by noelpolar Quote
This guy tells you how much money he makes via links..... not photography related but interesting..... got him off the streets into a house.... How I make money with these videos (and why I do not need traditional sponsors) - YouTube

That guy is a Youtube machine. I have no idea how many channels he has, but there are a couple.

08-16-2020, 05:17 PM   #21
mee
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by noelpolar Quote
This guy tells you how much money he makes via links..... not photography related but interesting..... got him off the streets into a house.... How I make money with these videos (and why I do not need traditional sponsors) - YouTube
35k a month at minimum doing youtube videos and also affiliate links (like Adam has here). It appears to be a solid living these days.