Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
10-11-2020, 03:47 AM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Contax/Yashica Adaptall mount adapter

hoping any fellow member/s who might have knowledge on this, could shed some light.

I have a few Adaptall lenses, which sometimes use with my Pentax digital and film bodies.

Am looking at getting a Tamron Adaptall adapter for Contax / Yashica mount (CY mount), to use with the Contax RX that i also use.

Any member could shed some light on whether there be a certain model of the Tamron Adaptall CY mount adapter that i should look for, if i want to be able to use Aperture Priority mode on the Contax RX?

I had a look at ebay, but seems all the Adaptall CY mount adapters, looked like just plain on the back (like the KM mount, instead of the PKA ones).
So, was wondering if those will offer use of Aperture Priority mode on the Contax RX.

10-11-2020, 05:26 AM - 1 Like   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
There only seems to be the one C/Y adaptall mount.
Attached Images

10-11-2020, 07:12 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Look for an adaptall ii adapter for Contax MM.
Here a link with an image: Tamron Adaptall-2 for Contax-MM Y/C - KuSeRa
10-11-2020, 07:50 AM   #4
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by marcusBMG Quote
There only seems to be the one C/Y adaptall mount.
Note that the same list does not have the PKA and several other known mounts. I have been surprised several times when browsing used camera stuff at the supported cameras.

QuoteOriginally posted by zapp Quote
Look for an adaptall ii adapter for Contax MM.
KEH has two in stock at very decent prices.

Tamron Adaptall 2 (Contax,Yashica "mm") Lens Adapter at KEH Camera

Steve

10-11-2020, 09:01 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That page is from a u/m from the 1980's (probably).

Those advertised listings prove the point - C/Y MM is out there. Not very common I think, I don't think I've come across one.