Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
03-20-2023, 01:41 PM - 2 Likes   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Wednesday and Thursday combined

Hiya,

I started a thread over in the K1 section with my Pentax images here: Some bracketed HDR captures from Thursday over at the Warburg reserve - PentaxForums.com

I'm going to combine the images from Wednesday over at the College Lake reserve and Thursday from the Warburg reserve here:

Starting from Wednesday at the College Lake reserve, I caught some cows, pheasant, Eurasian robin, and swan shots:

From Thursday over at Warburg, I wanted to chase Red Kites but ended up with a whole lota sheep:

Here's the Red Kite "Air Raid" sequence that made me go into stitches all night:

Finally a Common Buzzard, it's similar to a Kite but has different feather color and is a little shorter and more stocky then the Kite:

Full albums in both cases can be seen here:

Wednesday - College Lake 03/15 - Google Photos
Thursday - Warburg 03/16 - Google Photos

Behind the scenes by the field containing the sheep:

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, canon, college, fuji, google, kite, lake, nikon, photos, reserve, sony, thursday, wednesday, wednesday and thursday