Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-23-2010, 06:11 AM   #1

I want one of this... NX1000

Fake?... probably.

But look like a NEX3/5 nemesis...

08-23-2010, 06:23 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Just pick up an NEX3 if you want a P&S with interchangeable lenses. After testing it out for 10 mins I was ready to throw it across the store. It would be a great camera for someone that doesn't even know what ISO is and always shoots on auto mode, but for those of us that shoot in manual mode all the time; what a nightmare.

I guess Sony and Samsung think these dumbed down models will sell well; and they're probably right, but give me something with a Ricoh GR body/design/controls any day of the week.
08-23-2010, 06:26 AM   #3
Veteran Member

There are actual in-the-wild photos out there of Samsung's rangefinder style NX camera, it don't look like that.

Also, not a pentax rumor.
08-23-2010, 08:38 AM   #4
juu
Veteran Member

I'd rather get a real WR Pentax EVIL.

08-23-2010, 08:47 AM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Doesn't look like a Pentax to me. If you'd like to further discuss this, please visit Mirrorless Camera Forums Home .

Moved to off-brand.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-23-2010, 12:06 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
First of all, let me express my irritation that a poster was invited to redo his post in another forum.

As for the photo posted above, I'm not sure it is real.

Below is a leaked NX advertizement and a lady holding the camera in the wild. It clearly is the same camera (the white one). It has four body characteristics in common and therefore this cannot be by accident.

Last edited by falconeye; 08-23-2010 at 12:13 PM.
08-23-2010, 12:19 PM   #7
Veteran Member

That was the photo I was referring to! It definitely looks the same as the one in that advert, and will be an interesting addition. The first NX seem to have missed the mark, but if they offer up a few more interesting lenses and a more compact body like the above photos would indicate, they could definitely grab some market share.

Juu - I am with you on that one!

08-23-2010, 10:05 PM   #8
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
...wi-fi?