Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-14-2010, 10:06 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Nikon D7000 pictured

Nikon D7000 pictured ahead of imminent release? -- Engadget

09-14-2010, 10:10 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Lens costs aside, If this system had in body SR, I could almost see myself jumping ship.
But... I would be no sooner ahead in terms of glass than I was with a D700(same problem $$$). The Nikon cost of ownership is high.

Very nice camera btw!

But the AF and price will certainly give the Pentax K-5 a kick in the pants
09-14-2010, 05:31 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Ooooh - red button instead of green button - nice!
09-14-2010, 07:17 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by JohnBee Quote
Lens costs aside, If this system had in body SR, I could almost see myself jumping ship.
But... I would be no sooner ahead in terms of glass than I was with a D700(same problem $$$). The Nikon cost of ownership is high.

Very nice camera btw!

But the AF and price will certainly give the Pentax K-5 a kick in the pants
Some time ago I saw a Canon patent for a DSLR with a combined lens/sensor IS system.

The very latest Canon IS lenses can control camera yaw, something a sensor based SR system cannot.

But, sensor based SR can control rotational movement, something a lens IS sytem cannot.

By combining the two, Canon might have a system that controls camera movement in 5 degrees. This could be a real advantage.

If Canon has thought to combine lens & senor SR, I would expect Nikon has looked at it also.

The laws of feature bloat demand that eventually Nikon and Canon will have in body SR along with SR lenses.

10-18-2010, 04:19 AM   #5

מצאתי וידאו על מצלמה: ?????? "?????" ?? Nikon D7000
כבר אפשר לרכוש אותה?